I want...

I really really miss shopping. So much so that when I was doing some research for a client recently which involved some serious time checking out shopping blogs, I went a little wishlist crazy. Its lovely stuff though, right?


I've always wanted a little silver heart necklace.
Etsy seems to have quite a fantastic selection: 1 2 3 4 5 (my favorite!)







Rock City Outfitters is straight up rad.



I've been lusting over these mother's rings by local jewelry designer David Adams for a good while. Mamas, aren't these fantastic?
























3 comments:

September 27, 2009 at 10:05 AM Melissa said...

I have a mother's ring and I love it... I got it when Hayden was born and I wear it with my wedding ring. I always wear it when I wear my rings...

September 28, 2009 at 2:17 AM wrensmommy said...

i think you're totally rad!

thanks for giving me the itch... :)

September 28, 2009 at 9:31 AM Rachael M. said...

must.have.that.ring!!!