Holidays

Whoo! Are y'all still feeling exhausted from the holiday like I am?

Christmas 2008 was an odd one for sure. In light of all of the changes going on in our lives right now, my little family was all over the place. We visited family, celebrated with friends, and traveled to my family's big get-together for a long weekend of excitement.


It was bittersweet, as it was our first Christmas since Marshall and I have split. I was thrilled that we were still able to enjoy the holiday as a family regardless of our differences.


Also, my little sister is graduating this Spring and will be moving away for college, so there was lots of talk about her being gone. While I'm excited for her, I'm still sad when I think about her not being around. I guess the Bean and I will just have to start traveling more often!


Of course Marti Pearl made out like a bandit, we're still unpacking Christmas toys- 1 a day so she stays interested.

New Years came and went without much excitement, as we were packing and preparing for our upcoming cross-town move.


After a long day of packing I got fancied up and went out with my girls, we had a great time and looked pretty darn fabulous if I do say so myself!


January 1st began moving day! It was a long process but we had lots of help from great friends and we're all moved into the new apartment now. Our living situation is very different, but it works well for us. We're all thrilled with the apartment.


See? She seems quite happy!


<3 Happy 2009!

0 comments: