All I can do is reach for it, myself.



It's not only children who grow. Parents do too. As much as we watch to see what our children do with their lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours. I can't tell my children to reach for the sun. All I can do is reach for it, myself. ~Joyce Maynard



What if we were able to love like we had never been hurt?
To see the good in people regardless of the cynicism we develop from years of loving and losing...
Be the people we always said we would, always wanted to be, simply because we're worth it?
To embark on something no one understands simply because you think it'd make you happy...



Why aren't we? Why can't we? Why am I not living my life like I want my daughter to live hers?

I for one refuse to do it any longer. This is the point where I start enjoying life and everything its bringing me. This is the point where I embrace myself and everything I'm worth.
I choose happiness, and I'm going to go get it.

1 comments:

January 28, 2009 at 12:53 PM brandon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.