On late-term abortion, I couldn't have said it better myself.

I have totally neglected you guys. So sorry about that... its been a crazy couple of weeks, planning events and working hard has been fun but pretty exhausting. Free time is a thing of the past... I miss it!

Anyhow, I just want to link to an incredibly well written blog this morning. Writing on late-term abortion is difficult to say the least, but this was done with grace, tact, and respect... This needs to be said, but more importantly needs to be heard.

Sex ed won’t make this go away. Contraception won’t make this go away. Looking after babies won’t make this go away. And making women travel halfway across a country away from support networks and stay in hotels while life-threateningly ill, and then have to run the gamut of harassers and gun-wielders? This. is. not. OK.

0 comments: