Kelly Clarkson is a fox!

I love Kelly Clarkson.

Call it a guilty pleasure if you want, but that girl can sing.

I've never watched an episode of American Idol (yes, I know, there's got to be something simply un-American about that) but I've listened to her over the years and I've liked her more every time I've heard her.

Tonight I was sitting on the couch watching some SNL when I was surprised by how beautiful Kelly looked! She's a total frigging fox! Her hips look downright powerful, curvy and sensual in that form-fitting dress.

Shortly after pregnancy rumors started to fly, she shows up looking sassy and sexy... and sings her freaking heart out! There's most definitely something to be said for a girl who carries herself with such determination and beauty in today's weight obsessed society.








Keep on keepin on, Kelly, you're hot stuff.

1 comments:

March 18, 2009 at 9:08 AM Anonymous said...

I enjoy Kelly Clarkson's music too.

There is something to be said about a woman who looks like a woman: boobs, curvy hips, bouncy hair- you know the perfect imperfections that make us all unique.

Love it!

<3 you trashypants.